Hidden Cotswolds & Dark Age England
9am-5pm - Door-to-door - All costs included - Available all year round
Bypass the crowded tourist hot-spots for a truly extraordinary journey of discovery that takes you in deep into the magical Cotswolds and the story of England's making.
Depart Bath along a 2000 year old Roman road to explore one of England's most important, yet forgetton towns. Discover the story of England's birth over coffee in a hostelry that was first built for the scholars of a great library in the grounds of a great Abbey. Hear of great Saxon heroes, a great King, a great Saint and a great battle.
Journey deep into nature, stopping for a delightful lunch at a tucked away Cotswolds Inn before exploring the quintessential Cotswolds village, Castle Combe...
Embark on a remarkable yet relaxed journey of discovery that you'll never forget...
We aim to collect you from your Bath accommodation. Please be ready to depart up to 20 minutes before your tour begins.
If collection is not possible (we collect guests from the front of the Visit Bath Visitor Centre, Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour begins.
Please be aware that our commitment to our guest's care means we are unable to wait for guests who are not ready on time.
This tour typically last around eight hours.
- Pick up and return to your Bath accommodation.
- Lunch at a beautiful country inn
- Entrance tickets.
- Refreshments in a unique and charming location.
- A guided tour around several of the prettiest villages and towns in England.
- A journey that includes stories, places & experiences that most just won't find.
- A warm, expert, local guide
- Travel in a luxurious vehicle wide, comfortable seats, air-conditioning and large, tinted windows.
Things to consider...
Planning your experience
Email us at:
US: +1 800 563 1960