Hidden Cotswolds & Dark Age England
Discover the story of England's birth and the very best of the hidden Cotswolds...
Bypass the crowded tourist hot-spots for a truly extraordinary journey of discovery that takes you in deep into the magical Cotswolds and the story of England's making.
Depart Bath along a 2000-year-old Roman road to explore one of England's most important, yet forgotten towns. Discover the story of England's birth over coffee in a hotel that was first built for the scholars of a great library in the grounds of a great Abbey 800 years ago. Hear of great Saxon heroes, a great King, a great Saint and a great battle.
Journey deep into nature, stopping for a delightful lunch at a tucked away Cotswolds Inn before exploring the quintessential Cotswolds village, Castle Combe...
Embark on a remarkable yet relaxed journey of discovery that you'll never forget...
We aim to collect you from your Bath accommodation. Please be ready to depart up to 20 minutes before your tour begins.
If collection is not possible (we collect guests from the front of the Visit Bath Visitor Centre, Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour begins.
Please be aware that our commitment to our guest's care means we are unable to wait for guests who are not ready on time.
This tour typically last around eight hours.
- Pick up and return to your Bath accommodation.
- Lunch at a beautiful country inn with an amazing menu to pick from (lunch is not included as we've learned our guests access to the entire menu).
- Refreshments in a unique and charming location.
- A tour that delves into history, story and location, visiting some of the most extraordinary places in the southern Cotswolds, away from the tourist hordes.
- Uncover stories, places, routes & experiences that most just won't find.
- A warm, expert, local guide
- Travel in a luxurious vehicle wide, comfortable seats, air-conditioning and large, tinted windows.
Watch the video to get a real sense of the Hidden Cotswolds & Dark Age England Tour...
Join us for an unforgettable experience.
Things to consider...
Planning your experience
Email us at:
US: +1 800 563 1960